OFFICE ADMINISTRATION 1 (SSC 131)
PROGRESS TEST 1
1. To get an overview of the structure of a corporation, you would read an _____
2. An overall goal of an organization is often referred to as a ___________.
3. Persons in a company with specialized knowledge are known as
4. Those responsible for setting policies in a company are the
5. Those who are responsible for implementing policies in a company are
6. An editor is likely to need ______________________ competencies.
7. Command of basic filing principles and rules is a critical skill in the category
8. The ability to establish priorities is a key skill in the category
9. A person hired to take the position held by an employment who left is called a __________
10. Advertising designers need the skills and understandings in the category ______
11. When solving conflict in the office, use I statement to avoid
12. The organization and integrating of activities is done through
13. The following are ways to control stress EXCEPT
14. The electronic workstation is made up of the following EXCEPT
15. ______________________ is a person’s will or desire to do something.
16. “People must feel doing the job well will provide them with something they value in return.” This statement refers to
17. Ergonomics refers to
18. Which of the following refers to the layout of the office
19. The role of the office manager is to manage the following EXCEPT
20. The purpose of internal communication is to
21. The following are important skills needed for the 21st Century EXCEPT
22. An example of internal communication is
23. Attackers are
24. The way people structure the space around themselves is known as
25. A good way to cope with stress and get along with others better is to
26. Body language
27. Among the things that motivate us include
28. Employees who are eager to help are
29. Successful change is built in
30. When dealing with _________________________ you must respect their knowledge.